This update brings limited compatibility for iPad Air and iPad mini retina. As before, this release includes a 64-bit binary. As of this release, palm rejection is now fully supported for iPad Air and iPad mini retina. Pressure sensitivity will also generally work, but can drop to nearly zero at times. Turning the screen off/on will restore pressure data if this occurs. The loss of pressure data can seem random, but we have noticed that it is often triggered by electrical noise when the lightning connector is attached.Release notes:
- Add - Support for iPad Air and iPad mini retina.
- Add - T1PogoManager @property CBCentralManagerState bluetoothState for obtaining bluetooth state on demand.
- Fix - Regression v1.3.0 and v1.3.1 preventing connections when SDK is enabled after app launch. Thanks to Brian.
- Change - Build number 37.
Our Autograph iOS library has been updated to v1.5.4 (build 26).
- New - Improved smoothing algorithm.
- Fix - Fixes a problem that prevented touch events from propagating to the UIView accepting a signature.
- Fix - Various other small fixes.
This is a planned maintenance release linked against iOS7. There are no feature changes - only bug fixes and optimizations. This release includes a 64-bit binary. This release is highly recommended for all applications.Release notes:
- Fix - Certain CoreBluetooth errors no longer cause the autoconnect feature to be switched off. Additionally, this release will attempt to make up for it by setting autoconnect to YES if a user accepts a connection prompt.
- Fix - Rare crash when a pen's customized name is malformed or nil.
- Fix - In certain situations, pens with firmware version 1.1.0 could disconnect unexpectedly and not begin advertising, forcing the battery to be removed. This SDK contains a workaround to prevent this problem. However, connection times for pens with firmware v1.1.0 will be about 3 seconds longer.
- Fix - Fixed crash when 2 or more Pogo Connect-compatible apps attempted to use the same bridged pen on an iPad 1 or 2.
- Fix - Restored missing didUpdatePeripheral: message when pen disconnects.
- Fix - Prevented crash in the iOS simulator due to Apple removing CoreBluetooth support in the simulator.
- Fix - Further improvements to palm rejection.
- Change - Build number 35.
Our Autograph iOS library has been updated to v1.5.2 (build 24).
- Fix - Corrects a regression that prevented drawing in the autograph view when a touch was resting elsewhere on the screen.
- Fix - Fixes a signature rendering issue affecting line smoothing.
- Fix - Various other small fixes.
Our Autograph iOS library has been updated for iOS 7, but also includes some new features. It requires iOS 5.0 or later, and includes 64-bit support.
- New - The biggest change is a switch to our new drawing engine. Drawing performance is greatly increased while at the same time improving the quality of the line.
- New - The library now observes the frame of your signature view, and will adjust the location and size of the signature line better if you change the frame.
- New - Very, very modest palm rejection capability that ignores only the most blatantly obvious palm touches after the pen tip goes down. This isn't meant as a foolproof solution, but may help cut down on errors from users who are not acclimated to working on touch devices.
- Change - T1Autograph now supports iOS 5.0 and later.
- Change - The default stroke width is now 6 instead of 3. To use the old value, set the strokeWidth property to 3.0f.
- Change - Delegate method names have changed. Since they're optional, using the old names won't cause a compiler error. Be sure to check your methods.
- Fix - The delegate methods called from the built-in modal view are now held until the modal view has completed closing. This means you'll no longer have to worry about the modal view finishing its transition before calling it again (if that's how you roll).
- Fix - Security hashes are easier to read on a white background.
- Fix - Better specification of a UIViewController as delegate type for T1Autograph modal view.
- Fix - Signature hashes now show at the correct size in iOS7.
- Fix - Unlicensed T1Autograph builds now correctly show the watermark again is iOS 7. Tweet