Magnus mini gives me a separate screen for FaceTime calls at my desk. I can also keep an eye on the game while I work without sacrificing any laptop screen space. I pick the whole thing up and take it to the kitchen to make dinner. Plop it down in front of the kid for dinner and a show (Mighty Machines, if you please). Toss the whole thing in my bag to entertain my son on the go.
We discovered an error in our deployment script that prevented iOS 5-compatible binaries from being included in the last release. Apologies if this caused you any headaches. This release is nearly identical to 1.3.2 from November '12 with the following changes:Release notes:
- Fix - Now includes proper iOS 5-compatible binaries.
- Fix - The pen's data storage index could become corrupted if many applications attempted to store data on the pen. This release corrects the problem, and repairs any broken data indexes it finds.
- Add - The standard pen information popover now includes the pen's hardware revision.
- Change - Build number 38.
Our Autograph iOS library has been updated to v1.5.5 (build 27).
- New - T1Autograph is now available as a Cocoapod.
- Fix - Crash when running on iOS 5 due to bad deployment script.
If you've not used CocoaPods before, you can find a good overview here. The following pods file declaration will keep you updated with the latest T1Autograph versions up to, but not including 1.6.0:
pod 'T1Autograph', '~> 1.5.5'Tweet
This update brings limited compatibility for iPad Air and iPad mini retina. As before, this release includes a 64-bit binary. As of this release, palm rejection is now fully supported for iPad Air and iPad mini retina. Pressure sensitivity will also generally work, but can drop to nearly zero at times. Turning the screen off/on will restore pressure data if this occurs. The loss of pressure data can seem random, but we have noticed that it is often triggered by electrical noise when the lightning connector is attached.Release notes:
- Add - Support for iPad Air and iPad mini retina.
- Add - T1PogoManager @property CBCentralManagerState bluetoothState for obtaining bluetooth state on demand.
- Fix - Regression v1.3.0 and v1.3.1 preventing connections when SDK is enabled after app launch. Thanks to Brian.
- Change - Build number 37.
Our Autograph iOS library has been updated to v1.5.4 (build 26).
- New - Improved smoothing algorithm.
- Fix - Fixes a problem that prevented touch events from propagating to the UIView accepting a signature.
- Fix - Various other small fixes.