This update adds support for 13" and 15" retina MacBooks and also the following tweaks:
- - A new hotkey to enter Inklet preferences (default is control-option-p).
- - Fix for bug that moved the application to the incorrect folder in Mac OSX 10.8.
- - Inklet is now code-signed to avoid Gatekeeper security warning.
- - Various other minor fixes.
This is a point release update to our recent release of Autograph iOS library v1.4:
- Fix - Corrected a memory management defect that may cause crashing behavior in a multi-threaded environment.
- Fix - Signature watermark (for demo purposes) now shows correctly when run on device and simulator. Tweet
Two more quick updates to the recent release of Autograph iOS library v1.4:
- Fix - Library now correctly returns full retina-resolution images. If you're using T1Signature.imageData, it'll be a bit bigger.
- Fix - Removed confusing and unused property of T1Signature called clipSignatureToBounds. The new clipSignatureToBounds property of T1Autograph introduced in v1.4 is still around, of course. Tweet
Just a few tweaks to last-week's release of Autograph iOS library v1.4:
The Autograph iOS signature capture library has been updated with some oft-requested features. We're pleased as punch about it. Here are the highlights:
- New Feature - T1Signature rawPoints property is now comprised of T1SignaturePoint objects that provide access to timestamp, velocity, location, pressure, and diameter data for each point in the signature.
- New Feature - Property clipSignatureToBounds (default NO) provides a signature image with a consistent size clipped to your UIView.
- New Feature - Delegate message autograph:didEndLineWithSignaturePointCount: gives you a chance to selectively enable your done button only after a signature has started. This is useful in cases where a signature is required.
- Fix - Built-in modal view auto-rotates better in iOS 6 on iPhone.
- Fix - Fixed 80 byte memory leak.
- Fix - Fixed crash related to autorotation in demo project.
- Fix - Built-in modal signature view now uses white background consistently.
- Fix - Fixed crash related to touchesMoved: messages after the clear button is tapped.
- Fix - Frame size now correctly returned from signature in modal view.